How to digitalize and improve your measuring tools and test equipment management
Whether you have fifty or a thousand measuring tools and test equipment items, we know firsthand that managing equipment is no easy task. The challenge is not only in the data management, but also in the good communication between your colleagues and the timely exchange of essential information.
Your list of measuring tools and test equipment that needs to be taken care of can include anything from simple instruments such as calipers or thermometers, to much more complex items such as chromatographs, autoclaves or refrigerators. In order to be sure of their accuracy and reliability, they all require your attention and regular maintenance. Keeping track of the various activities you have to do recurringly takes up valuable time, whether we are talking about quick checks, ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration, validation or just simple cleaning.
Do you want to eliminate constant breaking of deadlines, repeating measurements, re-work and numerous corrective actions? Are you looking for a simple digital solution that can be easily tailored to your needs? How and why to switch to a solution much better than an Excel spreadsheet, database, calibration-only manager or some multipurpose software? Join us for a free one-hour webinar on LorisQ app and find out how to successfully manage measuring and test equipment using a smart platform developed exactly for that purpose. Don’t miss an opportunity to improve.
- Creating a digital database of your measuring tools and test equipment with all their supporting documents
- Ensuring traceability of your measuring tools and test equipment records
- Planning and execution of measuring tools and test equipment maintenance activities
- Communication inside your team and with your maintenance (e.g. ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration, validation etc.) service providers
- Smart calibration trends and risk management
- Accuracy improvement for your existing measuring tools